If you are a man who thinks it’s funny to make misogynist jokes purely to make your female friends uncomfortable/angry, then you are a misogynist. It is not “just a joke.” You literally are finding humor in the discomfort and dehumanization of women. You are not helping, you are not making satire. You are just being misogynist.
Yes, this includes you gay men.
So I’m currently catching up on One Piece. And I’ve actually been thinking about a stupid self-insert character. I know, I’ve broken the Internet laws. But I still really want to draw her???
She’s basically this woman who ate a Devil Fruit that gave her the power to turn herself and other people invisible when she was quiiiiite young. Her parents were like “Hey why don’t you join the Navy??” and she was like “YEAH!”. She rose through the ranks, until she wound up in her liiikee mid-twenties? as a captain for an all-female brigade. Well, one day they were assigned to catch some pirates. They get to the location, only to discover they’re freed slaves, not pirates. So she and her superior ask their superiors what’s going on, turns out to the Government, freed slaves are automatically pirates.
So the entire brigade decides to abandon the military, turn their ship into a pirate ship, and adopt the freed slaves as part of their crew. The captain and her superior decide to become co-captains.
I have a feeling she might be drawn soon anyway….
So I wasn’t actually tagged, but I decided to do this anyway. Thought I should note that I did once take a Myers Briggs test (I think) it’s been forever I don’t remember what I result I got. So I’m pretty much just guessing, but I still think it’s pretty accurate.
Rules) find out what characters share the same personality type (myers briggs) as you here (I’m rolling with INFJ) and list the characters that you find relevant below. then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
- Vera Misham from Ace Attorney (YESSSS)
- Yue and Roku from Avatar: The Last Airbender (WOOOOO)
- Armin Arlert from Attack on Titan (SCREAMING INCOHERENTLY)
- Amélie Poulain from Amélie (Awww, I love that movie!)
- The eponymous Cinderella
- Sakura Oogami from Dangan Ronpa (I LOVE YOU SAKURA!!)
- Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda
- Karkat Vantas and Calliope from Homestuck (YEESSSSSS, I LOVE YOU CALLIE!)
- Rochelle Goyle from Monster High (Don’t care what anyone says, I love Monster High)
- Gaara from Naruto (My weaboo phase is rearing it’s ugly head…though I do remember really liking him)
- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb (YES, he’s the funniest villain ever period end of story)
- Professor Utonium from The Powerpuff Girls (YEEEEEE)
- Phil Coulson from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (COOOOOULLLLSSSSOOOOOOON)
I’m not going to tag anyone. Do it if you want to!
For those of you who don’t get people who can’t talk to other people. Imagine with me for a moment. You are sitting at a table with a group of people at lunch. You may have seen them around before, but you don’t really know them. Maybe they go to your school, church, or are in the same organization with you.
You want to talk to them, but there’s a clear, plexiglass wall in front of them. You can’t put your hand over it. You can’t put your hand under it, or your head or any other body part. It is bolted down to the table. You can hear them, if you get closer to the wall, you can even get a good listen. But you’re worried they can’t hear you. So you don’t speak very often, and when you do, they don’t pay much attention. They may look at you for a moment, only to look back at their friend next to them.
That is why people have a hard time talking to others.